Data Visualization at Uber
- At Uber, / we leverage data visualization / to better understand / how our cities move.
- most importantly, / derive insights / from rich location data.
- To make it easier / for users / with a variety of experience and skill levels / to create meaningful data visualizations, / we are proud to announce the launch of
kepler. gl, / our open source analytics tool.
What is kepler.gl?
- kepler.gl is a data-agnostic, / high-performance web-based application / for visual exploration / of large-scale geolocation datasets.
- kepler.gl helps users quickly validate ideas / and glean insights / from these visualizations.
- All layer geometry calculations are GPU-accelerated, / enabling us to smoothly render millions of points / and making
kepler. gla much more powerful web tool / than traditional cartography software.
- Not only does
kepler. gllet users quickly explore data, / but it also empowers them / to create beautiful maps.
- By open sourcing
kepler. gl, / users of different experience and technical skill levels now have access to free software / that helps them build and customize impactful, data-driven maps.
- More importantly, giving back the software enables us to foster a developer community / that can support kepler.gl’s future development.
- Data scientists, architects, visualization specialists, and engineers from companies have found tremendous value / in kepler.gl’s simplicity, capabilities, and speed.
- derive insights 洞察を得る
- data-agnostic データに依存しない
- glean insights 洞察を得る